What People Are Saying About NY Baseball Academy

Visit the New York Baseball Academy at Hofstra University Home Page

Sam Brinster at Hofstra Baseball CampSam has become a fine baseball player. I love watching him play, and naturally, I am very proud of him. I particularly like watching him in the batting cages before each high school game. Especially when I see him giving hitting tips to his fellow teammates. I believe that Sam’s ability and willingness to help his teammates comes from what he has learned from the positive spirit at the NYBA

Gary Brinster
New York Baseball Academy (NYBA) Parent

Kieran Kehoe at Hofstra Baseball CampThanks for the email and photo of Kieran winning the “Super Hustler” award Mets tickets. Kieran is a huge baseball fan and his favorite team is the Mets. We are excited to attend the game on July 28th. Kieran loved his time spent at NY Baseball Academy, thanks for a great experience as always!”

Ed Kehoe
Parent of Kieran

Nolan, Ryan and Gavin Shea at Hofstra Baseball CampThe staff at the NYBA couldn’t have made all of my boys’ first week of camp this year more enjoyable. With coaches like Mike McCabe, Ronnie Mckay, Hector Duprey, and Bill Monro—to name a few on a long list of great one—is the reason for your success. Coaching myself in the New Hyde Park little league, I recommend your camp to all my players and will continue to do so because of these tremendous people and the product they produce

Brian Langner
Parent of Nolan, Ryan and Gavin Shea

Michael Klein at Hofstra Baseball CampMichael won the MVP Award for his All Star Game today!

Michael hit a single and a double, walked, stole three bases and threw two runners out trying to steal while he was catching.

We owe 100% of Michael’s success to the baseball academy!

Thank you!

Caroline and Scott Klein
Parents of Michael Klein